Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rain


I love the rain.

It's raining outside now.

It makes me want to go out and take a shower in the rain.

When I was younger, I love to bathe in the rain.

I remember my brother and I would stand under the downspout and enjoy the cold rain rushing down too cool our bodies.

We would splash, run, jump, and have fun under the rain. We really had a great time when we were kids.

I remember our hair would be as soft as silk after each shower and that our fingers would crinkle while we dress up and drink hot Milo.

I would want to go out and do the things I did back then. But now, when it rains, I would just sit inside my room and look out the window while listening to my favorite music in my Ipod.

I still love the rain. I do, and one of these days, I would go out to splash, run, jump and have fun in the shower of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment