Monday, March 14, 2011

Wish: A new Cellphone






I'm planning to buy a new cellphone.

By next month, my current primary phone will be one year old.

I don't usually change cellphones that often but I have been irritated with my current phone, a Samsung Omnia Pro.

It has Windows Mobile 6.5, a great camera,wifi,qwerty keyboards,big screen and everything about it is almost perfect.

The problem is that, it freezes(hangs) on my daily use. Sometimes it hangs up to 4 times a day. This is really annoying me.

I think the problem is that Samsung decided to install their own UI to "enhance" WM6.5. This resulted in slowing down and the freezing of the device. Worst of all is that there is no way of disabling it unless you flash the rom with a new one.

I am a Windows Mobile user ever since it came out. I like the windows interface in my phone.

I had an Iphone, A Palm and a Symbian before but I keep coming back to a WM phone.

This time around I want to try an Android phone.

I am choosing between the HTC Wildfire and the SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro

I like the HTC because of its big screen and its UI. But I want a keyboard on my phone. Not a virtual one but an actually qwerty that I can feel with my thumb.

I like the Xperia because it is small and has the keyboard that I wanted. But I think it is pricey.

Hmmm. . choices choices. .

I can't decide now but I'm bent on changing my phone before the end of the week.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Get the Xperia and tell me how it is! I want it also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the price is right! Hahaha. . . I'll try to haggle if this old phone can still be traded plus additional cash. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete